A rapidly expanding restoration company is currently seeking an individual for our Estimating and Claims Handling Department. Our Company offers competitive wages and a generous benefit package that includes paid vacation, holidays, and health insurance.
- Write Estimate prepared with Xactimate software
- Negotiate with Insurance companies regarding open property losses
- Work closely with project managers to ensure accuracy of the estimate
- Perform general office duties, answering email, maintaining reports and manage customers in CMR software.
- Review insurance loss paperwork for accuracy, cost analyst, and profitability
- Process new customer job orders
- Proficient with computer; comfortable learning other computer programs/systems.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written.
- Must be resourceful and skilled in problem solving.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to prioritize deadlines.
- Must be detail and process oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be knowledge of roofing, siding, gutter and insulation installation (Exterior).
- Must be proficient in Xactimate
- Knowledge of Acculynx software is highly preferred.
About the company:
ContractorRecruiting.com is a sales talent recruiting firm for construction industry professionals. We believe in placing quality candidates with reputable, ethical, and upstanding organizations.